Dog Boarding Services Fees:
Dog boarding services fees at Happyhounds Kennels
Monday – Friday 10:00am to 4.00pm
Weekends 10:00am to 4:00pm
Daily inspection times: 2:00pm to 4:00pm(by appointment only)
Method of payment: cash or cheque (only accepted with valid cheque card)
Terms & Conditions:
- For boarders requesting accommodation for more than two weeks then a 25% deposit may be required.
- Also boarders requesting accommodation for more than one week during the peak times of Easter, Christmas, New Year and July/August a 25% deposit may be required.
- In addition customers who cancel their accommodation, less than one week before the day of arrival, will be liable for a 50% cancellation fee.
Please advise as soon as possible if you wish to cancel your stay with us
Happyhounds Dog Boarding Kennels:
- Happyhounds has a total of twelve kennels. All bedding is provided for your pets, but we advise you to bring your pets favourite toy or something that reminds him of home.
- All food is of the best quality or you can bring your own if you wish! Just let us know what you want your pet to have and we will do our best to provide it!
- All pets will have regular exercise under supervision in the outside field runs as often as possible.
that all dogs boarding must show proof of up to date vaccination certificates.
Most importantly and including kennel cough vaccinations. In addition certificates of vaccination must be shown upon first day of boarding.
Finally if we do not see up to date vaccination records, including the kennel cough vaccination, we will refuse dog/s for boarding without exception.
Dogs collected after 1.00pm on the agreed day of pick-up will be charged an additional days fee.
Daily Fees for 2018
Small : 13 euro a day
Medium: 14 euro per day
Large: 15 euro per day.
Two dogs staying in the same kennel Fee:
Small x small: 24 euro
Medium x medium: 26 euro
Large x Large: 28 euro per day.